Last updated: 12 October 2017
Kapta utilizes some of the most advanced technology for Internet security available today. When you access our site, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects your information using both server authentication and data encryption, ensuring that your data is safe, secure, and available only to registered Users in your organization. Your data will be completely inaccessible to unauthorized users.
Kapta provides each User in your organization with a unique user name and password that must be entered each time a User logs on, unless specified by the user to keep the session alive. In that case Kapta issues a session “cookie” only to record encrypted authentication information for the duration of a specific session. The session “cookie” does not include either the username or password of the user. Kapta does not use “cookies” to store other confidential user and session information, but instead implements more advanced security methods based on dynamic data and encoded session IDs.
In addition, Kapta is hosted in a secure server environment using Amazon Web Services that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. It is extremely important to Kapta that customer data be handled in a way to ensure:
– It is not accessed by anyone that isn’t authorized.
– It is transmitted to/from the customer environment in a secure manner.
– It is stored in a physical/logical secured environment as required by the classification of the data.
– It is only used for the purpose that the data was intended to be accessed for.
– The data is securely destroyed when it is no longer needed in a manner that makes it nearly impossible to retrieve through publicly available data retrieval methods.
Kapta has established a privacy program designed to help respect and protect your data privacy rights. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards intended to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure of Personal Information. Although we take such precautions seriously, it is impossible for us to guarantee the safety and security of Personal Information. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information.