We’ll start with a workshop to understand your processes, pain points, goals, and opportunities. Then we’ll start mapping your path to customer engagement.
In a full-day Assessment Workshop with up to 10 participants, we will:
- Identify existing processes
- Establish a vision for success from all governance levels
- Define and explore best practices for Customer Engagement and Key Account Management
- Review sales process and handoffs
- Review existing pain points and gap analysis to solve
- Review White Space and potential upsell opportunities and expectations
- Create an External Journey Map (Customers and value delivery from their perspective)
- Create an Internal Journey Map (What we need to do)
- Identify objectives and outreach plans for AM’s with Key accounts
- Engage with “Third Box Thinking” Exercises
- Define customer experience and benefits
Here are some things you can do in advance to make the Assessment Workshop as productive as possible:
- Send us what you have ahead of time. Provide Kapta with any established process documentation, customer artifacts, and review documents (QBR templates, etc.) before the workshop.
- Identify one top customer for each attendee to use for exercises. This adds specificity to the thinking—and gets the ball rolling for that customer.